My mother used to make this sweet when I was little. I used to
fight with my sister about who would get to “clean” the pot off
the custard. Now, I don’t even serve it on a plate, I prefer
the pyrex tray since one piece is not enough…
How to do it:
1) Place the milk, water, sugar in a pot and before it
heats add the corn starch, the egg yolks, the vanilla and
stir slowly until it thickens. If it gets too thick add a
2) Spread the biscuits in a pyrex tray after dipping
them in brandy diluted with water.
3) Dissolve the cocoa powder into 1/4 cup hot water.
4) Incorporate half the custard.
5) Add the margarine into the rest of the custard and
mix to melt (not over heat).
6) Have the two custards ready.
7) Spread the custard with the butter.
8) Spread another layer of biscuits dipped in diluted
9) Spread the chocolate custard.
10) Sprinkle with crumbled biscuits or ground
Place the sweet in the fridge for several hours.
Σχολιάστε αυτό το άρθρο